1byone 85 Miles Digital Amplified Outdoor / Attic / Roof HDTV Antenna with VHF and UHF Band and Mounting Pole, Extremely High Performance
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting! Outdoor TV Antenna Specification: Frequency Range:174-230MHz; 470-862MHzReceiving Range: VHF/UHFBuilt-in Amplified Antenna Gain: 21-23dB for VHF; 26-28dB for UHFImpedance: 75ΩPower Supply Input: AC 110V 60HzPower Supply Output: DC 12V 100mA Package Include: 1x Outdoor Antenna1x
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range:174-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Built-in Amplified Antenna Gain: 21-23dB for VHF; 26-28dB for UHF
Power Supply Input: AC 110V 60Hz
Power Supply Output: DC 12V 100mA
1x Outdoor Antenna
1x Power Supply Unit (PSU)
1x 1.5m coaxial cable (from PSU to TV)
1x 21-Inch J-shape Pole
1x Mounting Base
1x User Manual
2x 6*19mm screw
1x 6*43mm screw
3x 6mm hexagon nut
2x 7*45 mm Plastic Anchor Bolt
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV’s manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won’t be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit “dtv.gov/maps” or “tvfool”;
- Free for Life – Never pay your cable or satellite fee for television again! You can get all local channels crystal clear and absolutely free! The 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs. Simply connect the antenna to your TV using a coaxial cable, perform a channel scan, and in minutes you’ll be enjoying your free local programs.
- The Best Picture and Sound Quality – You can now experience HDTV in the highest quality picture and sound available. Over-the-air broadcasts are transmitted in uncompressed full HD (1080P), ultra HD (4K) and 3D channels; far surpassing what cable and satellite offer. Many local broadcasts are digitally aired in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound giving you the ultimate sound stage for watching live television.
- Included Mounting Pole and Built-in High Gain and Low Noise Amplifier -J-shape pole for antenna installation; super long distance reception up to 85 miles. Superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions.
- Receive Free Local HDTV, VHF and UHF Signals – Optimized for 1080P digital reception, the 1byone antenna allows you to pick up free local VHF and UHF high-definition and standard definition signals.
- 1byone Comprehensive Warranty – We stand behind our antenna 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please Note: Freeview reception is dependent upon environmental factors, we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all new items in order for you to test the suitability in your area.