1byone Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Omni-directional 720 Degree Reception, 85 Miles Amplified Attic/Outdoor/RV TV Antenna for Enhanced VHF/UHF/FM, Anti-UV Coating for HDTV, 26ft Coaxial Cable-White
1byone Omni-directional HDTV Antenna: This modern 720 degree-reception outdoor TV antenna provides excellent receiving ability in all directions, both horizontally and vertically, with no need to adjust its direction. With waterproofing and snowproofing as well as Anti-UV coating, its receiving ability is much improved over traditional antennas. Never Pay Hugely Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees
1byone Omni-directional HDTV Antenna:
This modern 720 degree-reception outdoor TV antenna provides excellent receiving ability in all directions, both horizontally and vertically, with no need to adjust its direction. With waterproofing and snowproofing as well as Anti-UV coating, its receiving ability is much improved over traditional antennas.
Never Pay Hugely Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again! You Can Get All Local Channels in Crystal Clear Quality, Absolutely Free.
1byone New Concept TV Antenna Features:
1. Fashionable design that fits with your home decoration. Compact to save space.
2. Save money as easy installation means no installation fees (unlike big traditional outdoor antennas).
3. VHF Bar designed to enhance vertical VHF channels reception, along with enhanced UHF and FM performance.
4. Anti-UV coating and stronger waterproofing for anti-snow and anti-sun durability.
5. Various mounting options: balcony, attic, living room, window with mast, roof, etc.
Outdoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency Range: 47-230MHz;470-700MHz
Receiving Frequencies: FM/VHF/UHF
Antenna Gain: VHF-30dB UHF-33dB
Output Level: 105dBμV
Noise figure: ≤2dB
Power Supply: via Power Adapter (5V/100mA)
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance to your local broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit “dtv.gov/maps” or similar sites and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and placing your antenna for the best results.
What You Receive:
Antenna with Built-in Amplifier, Power Supply Box, Power Adapter, 26ft Coaxial Cable with Waterproof Kit, Pole Mounting Accessories, Wall Mounting Accessories.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV’s manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
- New concept design antenna – modern with a compact size to reduce wind load and provide much better signal reliability on windy or rainy days.
- 720 degree Omni-directional reception – receives signal from all directions including vertically. Unlike traditional large outdoor Antennas, no need to manually change the receiving direction.
- Save on installation Fees – easy tools-free installation. This modern antenna is so much easier to install than big traditional Antennas using the included accessories.
- Never Pay expensive cable or satellite Fees Again – pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD to any digital-ready TV. Vhf/UHF/FM: VHF 47-230mhz; UHF 470-700mhz.
- LONGER cable, easier setup – included 26ft high-performance coaxial cable makes it easy to place the amplified antenna in high-reception areas.