Chef’s Star Touch Panel 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner – 120V / 60Hz – Black
Want to cook a meal but don’t have a stovetop? All you need is the Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop. It will get you all the way through the cooking process, without having to using a harmful microwave on your meal. Induction Cooking It does not involve generating heat which is then transferred to the
Want to cook a meal but don’t have a stovetop?
All you need is the Chef’s Star Portable Induction Cooktop. It will get you all the way through the cooking process, without having to using a harmful microwave on your meal.
It does not involve generating heat which is then transferred to the cooking vessel. It makes the cooking vessel itself the original generator of the cooking heat through an electromagnetic field. This makes it completely different from any other cooking technology.
15 Power Levels: 200W – 300W – 400W – 500W – 600W – 700W – 800W – 900W – 1000W – 1100W – 1200W – 1300W – 1500W – 1600W – 1800W
15 Temperature settings ( Farenheit ): 120 Degrees – 150 Degrees – 180 Degrees – 200 Degrees – 220 Degrees – 240 Degrees – 260 Degrees – 280 Degrees – 300 Degrees – 320 Degrees – 340 Degrees – 370 Degrees – 400 Degrees – 430 Degrees – 465 Degrees )
Pan detection system: For your safety, it will not operate without a pan / pot on top of it. Place a pan or pot on and you’re ready to go.
Timer Mode: Can be set in 1 min increments, all the way up to 2 hours and 59 minutes.
Touch Panel: Simply touch the button and it registers with the unit. No more stuck buttons that break features!
Cord Length: 5 Feet
Uses 120 volts / 15 amps of electricity
ETL & FCC Approved
Chef’s Star stands behind their products! Our cooktops come with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Note: You need to have the right kind of cookware to use this product. While induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be a high pitch sound from clad cookware since the base has multiple layers of metals tightly sandwiched together.
- 15 power levels ( 200 – 1800 Watts ) | 15 temperature settings ( 120 Degrees Fahrenheit to 465 Degree Fahrenheit )
- Touch digital control panel | Built-in count-down digital timer ( 1 min increments up to 2 hours and 59 minutes )
- Compatible with induction ready cookware ( cast aluminum enameled iron and steel | stainless steel with a magnetic bottom | or cast iron )
- Safety features include being equipped with pan detection system and diagnostic error message system
- 120V / 60Hz AC / ETL & FCC approved | 1 Year Warranty