EACHINE E010 Mini UFO Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode Remote Control Nano Quadcopter RTF Mode 2 (Red)
Eachine E010 Mini 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode RC Quadcopter RTF Color:Red Description:Item name: Eachine E010 Mini QuadcopterQuadcopter Size: 9.5X9.5X5CMBox Size: 14X8.6X11CMGyro: 6-axisFrequency: 2.4GChannel:4CHBattery: 3.7V (150MAH) (included)Flight time: about 5 minutesCharging time: 30 ~ 50 minutesFlying distance: 30 meters Function: up / down / left turn / right turn / forward / back / left side
Eachine E010 Mini 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Headless Mode RC Quadcopter RTF
Item name: Eachine E010 Mini Quadcopter
Quadcopter Size: 9.5X9.5X5CM
Box Size: 14X8.6X11CM
Battery: 3.7V (150MAH) (included)
Flight time: about 5 minutes
Charging time: 30 ~ 50 minutes
Flying distance: 30 meters
Function: up / down / left turn / right turn / forward / back / left side fly / right side fly / speed file/ 360° flip/ a key return / headless mode / memory function
Commen Problem and The Solution:
1. Quadcopter lost connection to controller: Pull two function lever to bottom left for 3 seconds, then pull two function lever to bottom right for 3 second. Then try to mach code again(Follow Bullet points 4 );
2. Quadcopter can’t lift up: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly(diagonal propellers must be the same direction );
3. Motor not spin: Check the motor to see if anything stuck the motor(hair, string, etc)
4. Package comes without spare part: Please feel free to contat us first via Amazon .com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1x USB charging cable
- ONE-KEY RETURN: With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control’s location.
- 360° ROLL-OVER: The simple flying of WSAD is to boring, and the new 3D rolling special effects surprise all the people.
- COMPASS MODE: The drone will change its flight direction with the change of the direction of remote control.
- STEPS TO MATCH CODE: 1. Turn on the quadcopter then turn on the controller; 2. Push the throttle(left lever) to the top , and then pull it down; 3. When you hear a “Beep”, which means the connection was set up successfully, and then you can start to fly your drone.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact us first.