Inducto Dual Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
Induction cooking is the most eco-friendly way to prepare meals because the method releases no toxins into the environment and emits no flame so less residual heat is produced in your kitchen. The Inducto Cooktop remains cool to the touch where the magnetic surface is not activated. The Inducto Cooktops uses much less energy than
Induction cooking is the most eco-friendly way to prepare meals because the method releases no toxins into the environment and emits no flame so less residual heat is produced in your kitchen. The Inducto Cooktop remains cool to the touch where the magnetic surface is not activated. The Inducto Cooktops uses much less energy than conventional gas or electric range. 460 degrees F at the highest temperature setting is all you need to enjoy portable, precise induction cooking. The cooktop may be plugged into any standard electrical outlet. For those cooking on the road or open water, operation of the Inducto requires 12.5 amps when used on an RV or boat.
Product Features & Specs:
• 2000 Total Watts split between 2 tops, 1800 max watts per top, Voltage: 120V, Frequency: 60Hz
• Auto shut-off when nothing is on the surface.
• 17 Stage power settings (200 to 1800 Watts; 140°F to 460°F)
• 4 hours timer and 24 hours preset, overheat protection
• Touch sensitive control with 4 digit display
• Product Dim: 26″W x 15.25″D x 3″H Weight: 14.25 lbs
To check if your cookware are compatible:
An induction symbol will be printed on the cookware.
If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, this typically means the pot or pan is compatible.
Specific Examples of compatible cookware: Enameled iron and steel, Stainless steel with a magnetic base, Cast iron, Standard pots and pans that are designed with an induction bottom
Examples of Non-induction compatible cookware: Copper, Glass, Aluminum, Pottery type vessels
The unit will heat only when induction compatible cookware is on the unit.
- Cook conveniently and professionally with this sleek portable induction cooktop. FOR USE ONLY WITH INDUCTION COMPATIBLE COOKWARE: stainless steel, iron, any metals that are magnetic; Not compatible with aluminum or glass, please be aware that some cookware will appear as stainless steel but is aluminum.. A magnet is provided in the box so you can test your cookware.
- Easy to Clean – 1 piece flat surface design makes cleaning as easy as possible.
- Versatile – Boil, simmer, fry, saute, steam, sear, slow cook, bbq, and more. 17 Stage power settings (200 to 1800 Watts; 140°F to 460°F) Total of 2000 Watts shared between 2 cooking surfaces.
- Safe – Uses no flame or heating coils virtually eliminating the risk of fire. Induction technology heats the pan and immediately cools upon removal.
- Energy Efficient – Uses up to 90% less energy than traditional gas or electric stoves.