NuWave PIC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Titanium
Cooking Area: This specific PIC Titanium has a much larger 12.3 inch heating surface, this is much larger then the original PIC and PIC2 which has only 9 inches overall cooking surface. You may use pans measuring up to the total width which measures 12.3 inches, so you can use your 12-inch French Skillet or
Cooking Area: This specific PIC Titanium has a much larger 12.3 inch heating surface, this is much larger then the original PIC and PIC2 which has only 9 inches overall cooking surface. You may use pans measuring up to the total width which measures 12.3 inches, so you can use your 12-inch French Skillet or 12-quart Stockpot. Can accommodate up to a 50 pound weight load. NuWave Pic Titanium on the Go: The usage of 1800W of energy depending on the temperature and wattage setting. The appliance may be plugged into any electrical outlet, but cannot operate on batteries. ALSO INCLUDED: NuWave PIC Complete Cookbook, Quick Start Cooking Guide, Instruction Book, 94 temperature settings and boils water in 60 seconds Exclusive precise 5-degree temperature increments – even more temperature control; original PIC can only adjust in 10 degree increments PIC Titanium even has a new delayed shutoff feature. If you remove your cookware from the cooktop, you can replace it on the cooktop’s surface within 10 seconds and continue cooking without needing to restart. Perfect for RV’s, Boats and Yachts. NuWave engineer’s the unit to meet an average lifespan of 13 to 15 years. NEW Delay function also allows users to start cooking at a time most convenient for them, even if they’ll be away from the kitchen. Money Savings Induction cooktops and ranges can cost thousands of dollars. We offer a state-of-the-art product at a price most families and individuals can afford. The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop’s low price point is one of its greatest assets. The NuWave PIC Titanium is able to help consumers maximize their grocery budgets. This helps reduce the number of trips to the grocery store, saving you both time and money. The PIC Titanium is built with redundant engineering features to further promote safety, including an automatic shutoff feature that makes the unit that much more desirable in homes where pets, children and elderly reside.
- NuWave Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments; 5 temperature range from 100 Degree Fahrenheit to 575 Degree Fahrenheit
- Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with NuWave and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 10 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware