Tonha Space Saving Round Ice Cube Maker and Ice Bucket | Revolutionary System Saves Freezer Space | BPA Free and Food Grade Silicone Ice Mold and Storage Container with Air Tight Lid
We turned the ice tray world on its edge – literally! Now, you have a choice! You can still make your ice cubes the old fashioned way, taking up valuable freezer shelf real estate. Or, you can make ice cubes in our cute buckets and stack ’em up! It’s an ingenious product with several uses!
We turned the ice tray world on its edge – literally! Now, you have a choice! You can still make your ice cubes the old fashioned way, taking up valuable freezer shelf real estate. Or, you can make ice cubes in our cute buckets and stack ’em up!
It’s an ingenious product with several uses! When you need to chill a bottle of wine fast, grab the Ice Cube Maker out of the freezer! Drop in a pint of ice cream so it won’t melt as you enjoy! Or, when you’re heading out for a day of fun at the beach, park or lake, pop in your canned soda to keep it cold and refreshing!
And, since the Ice Cube Maker is made of silicone instead of hard plastic like traditional ice cube trays, it’s so much easier to pop out the cubes! Even those with pain or arthritis in their hands will appreciate the ease!
The Ice Cube Maker is simple to use and the lid prevents spills, so even kids can refill with ease! The outer chamber freezes the ice cubes and the inner cylinder stores them. Now that’s convenient!
Simple instructions – insert the inner ice bucket, fill the outer chamber with water, top with the air tight lid and place in your freezer. Once frozen, remove the lid and bucket and gently squeeze the silicone chamber to release the cubes. Then, pour them into the interior bucket for storage. Refill the outer chamber, top with the lid and freeze again for even more ice cubes!
Buy one for everyone in your home! Otherwise, they may take yours! And, that wouldn’t be cool, my friend. So, stock up!
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: Here at Tonha, we created a compact and convenient method for making ice cubes – we thought, “what if we rolled up a typical ice cube tray? It’d save space and reduce spills!” It worked! Using the vertical space in your freezer – now that’s a cool idea!
- EASY TO USE: Just fill and freeze! That’s it! Insert the interior bucket, fill the outer chamber with water and freeze. Then, use the interior ice bucket with lid for storing your ball-shaped ice cubes!
- COMPACT SIZE: Measures 4.75 inches round by 5.6 inches high and each makes 40 cubes. The ice bucket holds 3 batches for a total of 120 cubes! And they’re stackable, so stock up!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Not only can you make and store your ice cubes in this handy cup, use it as a canned beverage cooler or wine bottle chiller!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Made with premium, food grade flexible silicone, the Tonha cylinder-shaped ice cube maker is BPA Free and non-stick so your ice cubes pop out easily. And since it’s made of silicone, its dishwasher safe!