Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam Dual 1920x1080P Front and Rear Dash Cam (2.5K Single Front Recording) 1.5″ 310° Car Dashboard Camera w/Infrared Night Vision, Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, Motion Detection
High Resolution Front and rear dual dash cam shots dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Front only mode records at 2560x1440P/30fps, 2304x1296P/30fps, 1920x1080P/60fps, 1920x1080P/30fps. Near-360° Full Protection With a 170° front facing and 140° rear facing camera in one body, N2 pro captures road front and inside the cabin simultaneously, yet the rear cam is 80° rotatable, a
Front and rear dual dash cam shots dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Front only mode records at 2560x1440P/30fps, 2304x1296P/30fps, 1920x1080P/60fps, 1920x1080P/30fps.
Near-360° Full Protection
With a 170° front facing and 140° rear facing camera in one body, N2 pro captures road front and inside the cabin simultaneously, yet the rear cam is 80° rotatable, a full protection on the go!
Auto switch to Parking mode when you parked your car. Triggered by the motion detection, the dash cam will auto record once it detects motion in front of your car on parking mode. The camera needs a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire.
High Temp protection
Equipped with PC and ABS housing, the N2 pro dual dash cam can resist more heat damage, working temp is 32 to 158 Deg. F.. Camera will auto shut down when it is over heat, protects itself & car.
Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals and edit them together to a video clip, greatly saved space on your memory card. With this function on, you can record movements, changes, or events that take place over a long period of time.
Optional GPS for you to track the driving route, location and speed. To use gps function, please buy an extra gps mount Asin: B01JUAV1C6.
Processor: NOVATEK NT96660
Display : 1.5 inch TFT LCD (4:3)
Rear: Sony IMX323
Front lens: 170° full 6 layer glass lens with F/1.8 wide aperture.
Rear lens: 140° F/2.0 wide aperture lens.
Video: H.264 compression; MOV
External Memory: 64GB max, micro sd card of Class 10
USB Port: USB 2.0, Mini
- The FIRST DUAL 1080P dash cam on the market: Based on the powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, equipped with advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 (rear cam) and OV4689 (front cam) image sensor, the Vantrue OnDash N2 Pro dual 1080P dash cam simultaneously captures the road ahead (170°) and the cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps . Or utilize the front cam only to record road ahead at 2560x1440P @30fps or 1920x1080P @60fps, capturing license plates clear.
- Infrared Night Vision: F2.0 6-glass lens rear facing cam plus 4 IR LED lights greatly enhances night vision in car at low light environment, making your driving more safer at night. F1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video. Simply toggle the night vision status by pressing the power button.
- Critical Events: Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects a sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to “Event File” to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 64GB microSD cards (Class 10 formatted to FAT32). Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount Asin: B01JUAV1C6).
- Safety Made Smart: Parking monitor makes the dual cam to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car • Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up • Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield• Ideal for most climates:32°-158°F (0°-70°C) • Excellent audio recording with built in micphone • Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals
- Total Peace of Mind: Pay less auto insurance •Your witness for accidents and insurance claims • Perfect for taxis, Uber, lyft drivers, commuters, and families •Full 18m Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.