WiFi Smart Power Strip Surge Protector, Voice Control with Alexa and Google assistant, Individual Control, Timing function, Multi Plug 4 Outlets, Remote Controlled appliances, No Hub Required
Spec: – Wireless standard: 2.4Hz 802.11 b/g/n – Max Output / Current:10A Pre-check before setting up: 1. 1st time to Wi-Fi connect with phone, please make sure the smart power strip is connected to the same Wi-Fi on which your smart phone is connected. 2.4G Wi-Fi is essential. If your Wi-Fi router is Dual-band with
– Wireless standard: 2.4Hz 802.11 b/g/n
– Max Output / Current:10A
Pre-check before setting up:
1. 1st time to Wi-Fi connect with phone, please make sure the smart power strip is connected to the same Wi-Fi on which your smart phone is connected. 2.4G Wi-Fi is essential. If your Wi-Fi router is Dual-band with 2.4G and 5G, please select 2.4G Wi-Fi. After initially setting, you can access to other Wi-Fi or 4G/3G/2G cellular networks on your phone or mobile to control the smart power strip.
2. Free eFamilyCloud app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or above & Android V4.4 or above.
3. Please do not put the smart power strip far away from wifi router or poor wifi signal place, the connection is going to drop.
How to set up?
1. Plug the smart power strip into a three-prong outlet, you’ll get a rapid blue flashing light blink.
2. Download “eFamilyCloud” app, register with your phone number, then connect your Wi-Fi (2.4G Only) to enter to the home page.
3. Click “ADD DEVICES” button at home page, then click “Confirm indicator rapidly blink”. You’ll see “Connecting now”. When it comes to 100% connected, you’ve already “Successfully added 1 device.”
* At “Connecting now” step, you may experience “Failed to add”. Just click “retry” button. If the smart power strip can not be connected with the App after you tried 3 times, reset will be a good solution: Press and hold the manual power button 6 seconds, Finally retry connection process on app after rapidly blink again.
How to connect with Alexa?
1. Launch alexa app, click “skils”, discover “eFamilyCloud” app to enable skills.
2. In the alexa app, click “smart home” then click “devices”, to search and connect your smart power strip (revise name for voice control).
Note: Independently control 4 outlets function do NOT support google home (just same as most smart power strips on market).
- 【ALEXA and GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE】This smart power strip support voice control (Alexa device and Google Assistant device sold separately)
- 【4 AC OUTLETS】 Equipped with 4 outlets for travel, home or office, provide a convenient power supply for home appliances such as fan, water dispenser, water heater, electric pot, TV, humidifier, light, holiday decorating lights…You never come home to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Sync lights and devices to sunrise, sunset, or pre-set times automatically ( NOTE: the 4 Outlet can be controlled individual or at the same time)
- 【APP CONTROLLED】Free eFamilyCloud app control the smart power strip with your smartphone and tablet (iOS 8.0 or above/Android 4.4 or above). Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, not support 5.0GHz
- 【SCHEDULE & GROUP SONTROL】Schedule your smart power strip to turn on or off anytime as needed, and separately control each outlet as you need. Easily control up to 30 smart plugs at same time. Each smart outlet can set up to 20 timing tasks. Support up to 30 smart phones control
- 【SAFE AND ENERGY SAVING】Smart power strip No hub required, Wi-Fi enable, Remote control your daily electrical equip with Security via Voice Control when you are indoor. Built in leakage, overload protection switch, product support Surge Protection, effective absorption of the sudden huge energy, protect the connection equipment from damage