YOHOOLYO Disc Lock Alarm Motorcycle Alarm Padlock with 110db Alarm Sound for Motorcycles Bicycles
Sturdy and durableThe motorcycle alarm disc lock is made entirely of metal, it’s sturdy and durable. Intelligent anti-theftWhen the lock sounds a beep，which is an indication that the alarm was inserted correctly. the lock will not transmit any sound when it is in rest position, as soon as someone touches it will emit 3 long
Sturdy and durable
The motorcycle alarm disc lock is made entirely of metal, it’s sturdy and durable.
When the lock sounds a beep，which is an indication that the alarm was inserted correctly. the lock will not transmit any sound when it is in rest position,
as soon as someone touches it will emit 3 long beeps and if you tap it to tamper with it, it will emit a loud and prolonged at intervals of 10 seconds. To deactivate the alarm, just put the key in the lock.
Easy to replace batteries
The lock is powered by 6 cell batteries, which are inside the lock, to replace them, just use the supplied (allen key)hexagonal wrench to unscrew the 4 screws
at the back of our lock and remove the batteries. When we hear three sounds is very weak as “ge ge ge” , it is indicating that the batteries should be replaced.
Size: 3.54 *2.4* 1.4 inches
Weight: 350 g
Power supply: 6 batteries
1 x Alarm Disc Lock (inside of lock)
2 x Key
1 x Allen key “L”
- The Motorcycle Alarm Disc Lock is made entirely of metal, it is sturdy and durable
- The Disc Lock Alarm sound is able to reach to 110 db, the measure of the locking pin 7 mm that allows us to set at 360 degrees, and it is possible to fix it in any position
- It comes with two keys, it is ideal for motorcycles, bicycles, scooters and any vehicle where there are holes or spokes on a wheel
- Motion sensor with 5 seconds delay and rust-resistant, weather-resistant, resistant to destroy physical and waterproof
- The package is included 1 motorcycle brake lock 2 keys and 1 allen key ,you can use the supplied allen key to unscrew the 4 screws in the back of our lock